First Time Installers
After you install Notes Mail Query for the first time, open the program from quick launch / desktop shortcut. Then follow the below steps to setup and use it.
1) Enter Notes password at the prompt. (This password is not saved in this application)
2) The mail application window opens now. Navigate to File -> Tool Setup Wizard. This opens a smaller configuration window.
Fill in the Notes information by clicking on the “…” button. And click on save.
If a wrong notes folder is selected, you will be presented with the below error message,
Click on “Save” button to save the settings. Please restart the application for this settings to take efftect.
3) After restarting the application, you are ready to roll, Navigate to the “Manage Archives” tab, and click on the first button “Add Archive(s).
4) Select your notes archive, and click on OK. A new line item will be added to the window. Click on “Re-Index” button to index the archive.
5) Post re-indexing, Navigate to the first tab, “Search”, to type a search key and see the results. Double click on any mail to open in Notes directly.